Tuesday, 9 January 2018
- ACT for America - Fighting the Spread of Radical Islamic Fundamentalism throughout the World.
- Family Security Matters - Our mission is to inform all Americans, men and women, about the issues surrounding national security; to address their fears about safety and security on a personal, family, community, national and international level; to highlight the connection between individual safety and a strong national defense; to increase civic participation and political responsibility; and to empower all Americans to become proactive defenders of our national security and community safety.
- NEW WEBSITE DESIGNED TO CONNECT CONSERVATIVE COLLEGE STUDENTS: CampusReform.org, sponsored by Morton Blackwell's Leadership Institute, is designed to provide conservative activists with the resources, networking capabilities, and skills they need to revolutionize the struggle against leftist bias and abuse on college campuses. The site features a web page for every college campus in the U.S. and various ways for students from that campus to connect, interact, and work together. It also features links to think tanks and policy groups in each state.
- Conservapedia - Looking for a reliable substitute for the liberal, unreliable Wikipedia? Check out this site. It also contains American History Courses that you or your children can take.
- WorldNetDaily - A Free Press for a Free People
- Human Events - Leading the Conservative Movement since 1944
- National Review
- CNSNews - Cybercast News Service endeavors to fairly present all legitimate sides of a story and debunk popular, albeit incorrect, myths about cultural and policy issues
- NewsMax - Online news service
- Wallbuilders - WallBuilders is an organization dedicated to presenting America's forgotten history and heroes, with an emphasis on the moral, religious, and constitutional foundationon which America was built-a foundation which, in recent years, has been seriously attacked and undermined.
- Free Congress Foundation - A non-partisan, nonprofit institute dedicated to conservative governance, traditional values and institutional reform.
- Heritage Foundation - The Heritage Foundation is committed to building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity and civil society flourish.
- TownHall - Where your opinion counts
- LifeNews - LifeNews.com is an independent news agency specifically devoted to reporting news that affects the pro-life community.
- Media Research Center America's Media Watchdog--The Leader in Documenting, Exposing and Neutralizing Liberal Media Bias
- Freedom X - Protecting Conservative & Religious Freedom of Expression
- IBDeditorials.com features the commentary and cartoons from the editorial pages of Investor's Business Daily. Founded in 1984, Investor's Business Daily revolutionized stock market coverage. IBD is now recognized as a leading commentator on the key issues of our time. IBD editorials are rigorously researched, presenting under-reported - or simply unreported - facts that give you a better insight into the truth behind the headlines.
- Republican Coalition for LIFE - The Republican National Coalition for Life (RNC/Life) was founded by Phyllis Schlafly in the fall of 1990 after two groups, Republicans for Choice and National Republican Coalition for Choice, publicly announced their intention to provoke a floor fight at the 1992 Republican National Convention in Houston in order to remove the pro-life plank from the platform. At each convention, it has continued to work successfully to protect the vital pro-life plank.
- The National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan public policy research organization, established in 1983. The NCPA's goal is to develop and promote private alternatives to government regulation and control, solving problems by relying on the strength of the competitive, entrepreneurial private sector. Topics include reforms in health care, taxes, Social Security, welfare, criminal justice, education and environmental regulation.
- The Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation - The Cornwall Alliance is a coalition of clergy, theologians, religious leaders, scientists, academics, and policy experts committed to bringing a balanced Biblical view of stewardship to the critical issues of environment and development.
- The Cornwall Alliance fully supports the principles espoused in the Cornwall Declaration on Environmental Stewardship and is seeking to promote those principles in the discussion of various public policy issues including population and poverty, food, energy, water, endangered species, habitat, and other related topics.
- FAIRUS: Federation for American Immigration Reform - The *Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR)* is a national, nonprofit, public-interest, membership organization of concerned citizens who share a common belief that our nation's immigration policies must be reformed to serve the national interest. FAIR seeks to improve border security, to stop illegal immigration, and to promote immigration levels consistent with the national interest”more traditional rates of about 300,000 a year.
- NumbersUSA - I hope you will come to rely on this website to help you influence Congress to turn away from policies forcing a more and more congested and regimented future for our country, our children and our grandchildren.But before relying on anything on the Internet, users always need to evaluate carefully the credibility of each website.Please click on the advisers link to look over the many scholars and other experts who have screened, fact-checked andedited the material on NumbersUSA.com.This is a non-partisan site. We have strong Democrats, Republicans, Reformers and Independents not only among our advisors but in our offices. It will take officials of all parties to bring federal population policy back to a logical plain. *--Roy Beck, Executive Director
- National Vaccine Information Center The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is a national, non-profit educational organization founded in 1982. The oldest and largest consumer organization advocating the institution of vaccine safety and informed consent protections in the mass vaccination system, NVIC is responsible for launching the vaccine safety and informed consent movement in America in the early 1980's.
Submit Your Comment
Posted on 01/09/2018 11:07 AM by Bobbie Patray
No comments yet.